Life Verses...Psalm 63:3-5

Psalm 63:3-5
Because Your lovingkindness is better than life, my lips shall praise You. Thus I will bless You while I live.
I will lift up my hands in Your name. My soul shall be satisfied...and my mouth shall praise You with joyful lips!

Monday, December 12, 2011

One Touch.....

"But Jesus came over and touched them. "Don't be afraid." When they opened their eyes and looked around all they saw was Jesus, only Jesus."
...Amber touching my face with her precious little fingers
...Mike greeting me out of the shower, wrapping me in my towel, and hugging me long
...Cindee wrapping her arms around me just when I needed it and many years ago how she tenderly took my hand as we wept and prayed
...the way Mikayla runs her fingers through my hair
...Paula and I holding one another and praying
...Peggy's warm and wonderful hugs
...Sara reaching over in church and holding my hand
...Camey's warm embrace having not seeing her in so long
...The way Noah holds me when he knows I'm hurting
...Mom and Dad's hugs whenever I see them


Live simply...Love Generously...Don't be afraid to touch the people you love! (you may never know that it will be like the very touch of Jesus!)
One Touch!...click here..!







No comments:

Post a Comment