Life Verses...Psalm 63:3-5

Psalm 63:3-5
Because Your lovingkindness is better than life, my lips shall praise You. Thus I will bless You while I live.
I will lift up my hands in Your name. My soul shall be satisfied...and my mouth shall praise You with joyful lips!

Friday, October 28, 2011

Smack Dab in the Middle!

   I usually run in the country. Today I ran in town. As I was running down Market Street in Bloomsburg, I came upon two older ladies who were out for an early morning walk with their dogs. They didnt see me. I ran up behind them and startled them.. The one dog jumped 2 feet in the air, the lady jumped 4..and here we go again with me frightening people and creatures while I'm running!!!


   I apologized, kept running, smiled about the whole scene, and then behind me I heard loud footsteps! Another woman much younger than I, and MUCH faster than I trotted past . We continued to run down River Road....she far ahead of me. The whole picture of the morning played out before me and just made me smile!! The older ladies walking slowly behind me, the younger woman trotting quickly ahead of me..and where am I in this season of life???? Smack dab in the middle!!!! And it is a comfy, enjoyable place to be!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment