Life Verses...Psalm 63:3-5

Psalm 63:3-5
Because Your lovingkindness is better than life, my lips shall praise You. Thus I will bless You while I live.
I will lift up my hands in Your name. My soul shall be satisfied...and my mouth shall praise You with joyful lips!

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

For God Soooo Loved Joyce.......

For God so loved the world, that He sent His only Son, that when Joyce Ann Lewellyn believed in Him she would not perish but would have everlasting life!!

What an incredible gift!! A present I did not deserve or earn - it was just given! I am sooooo humbled, and realize that in the nearly 24 years since I received that gift, I have only begun to unwrap what is inside the package!

A personal relationship deeper and more intimate than I could have EVER imagined. A Companion, Teacher, Counselor, Comforter, Guide, and Friend. His book - the greatest treasure I have ever owned. His Spirit - the very mind of God, ever present with me.

Gods love: Available. Consistent. Dependable. Unconditional. Personal. Proven. Trustworthy.

How Deep the Father's Love For Us!!..(click to listen)

I am in awe and extremely humbled as I think about Gods love for me..........

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your thoughts ... you seem to have a gift for wrapping words around them. I often have to really work to articulate mine which can be quite time consuming at times :/ ... but - I've found that in that process - as I attempt to help someone else understand what's on my mind, somehow I seem to get a better grip on it all myself :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ....I'm not so sure about the gift part...you are too kind....but I sure do understand what you mean about the fact that when you share your thots with others, whether it be in written form or verbally, it seems to cement in your own heart and mind what God is speaking to you about! And that is, in part, why I write on my blog...!! Thank you for reading Joyce...I am enjoying your friendship! :)

      Delete